Tasks: Manage project procurement from start to finish
Projects: Navigate the procurement landscape for offshore energy and renewable projects
Company: EPCI offshore contractor and offshore fleet owner & operator
Main requirements: Over 10 years in Oil & Gas procurement, proficient in INCOTERMS
Step into the dynamic world of contract and procurement management with a key role that impacts the heart of the company’s operations. As a Project Procurement Coordinator, you’ll be at the forefront, ensuring the seamless acquisition of services and supplies under optimal conditions. This position promises a challenging yet rewarding journey where your expertise directly contributes to the company's strategic goals. With a focus on quality, delivery time, price, and HSE aspects, your role is critical in navigating the complex procurement landscape, making it an ideal platform for showcasing your negotiation skills and procurement prowess.
With this trusted client in the Amsterdam area we have a long-lasting relationship. It is a privately owned company that delivers floating energy solutions and complex mooring equipment to the global oil & gas and renewables industries. Besides having proven capabilities in engineering and developing installations for harsh offshore conditions, they own and operate their own fleet of FPSOs. A welcoming organization in which people with the right pro-active attitude will get opportunities to proof themselves and grow.
• Collaborating with a dynamic group of exceptionally skilled professionals
• 30 paid holidays per year for a nice work-life balance
• Covered commuting and interviewing costs
• Business Travel Insurance
• Basic Dutch course, so you will understand the Dutch jokes during the coffee break
• Access to social gatherings, lectures, and events, so you will meet like-minded friends within the Dutch Maritime Industry. We also offer you a 1-year membership of KNVTS, Royal Dutch Association of Marine Engineers
• Housing search support and registration provided by Van Storm
Important: Beware of Scams!
(Last Updated: October 2023)
It has come to our attention that scammers offer fake job opportunities through WhatsApp (mainly from non-Dutch numbers) using our name and logo.
If this happens, please check if this person works in Van Storm. If not, contact us and make sure you report that number in the WhatsApp settings. By taking these steps, you help protect others and block potential scammers.
Johan van Hasseltweg 10 B
1022 WV Amsterdam